Music Banter - View Single Post - Depression and suicide
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 10:21 PM   #417 (permalink)
CanwllCorfe
Quiet Man in the Corner

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanwllCorfe View Post
This describes me quite well. I've been needing to do laundry for days now. I put things off forever. I sleep for a long time and still feel run down. I feel so heavy and lethargic. It's like a deep set tiredness. I usually feel this to some extent every winter, but this winter has been unseasonably warm and we barely have had any snow. Last winter was hell in both regards, but I definitely didn't feel like I do now. I'm not really sure what it is. Not much has really changed.
Well now it's been really nice (still unseasonably warm and lots of sun), but I still feel relatively the same. I don't know if it's depression, but I think it's more apt to be anxiety. I know I have issues with anxiety, so that seems more likely I think.

Actually, after doing some quick research, I've found that they're related. People with anxiety issues tend to have some degree of depression, and vice versa. I think I'll definitely focus on anxiety. The constant sighing, constant worrying, and that constant feeling of having your stomach in knots for no reason has gotten quite old.