Music Banter - View Single Post - The English Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 07:50 AM   #3707 (permalink)
GravitySlips
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulldog View Post
I honestly thought we were gone when Swansea beat us 2-0 at home. Absolutely incredible turnaround from that moment onwards...I still can't really believe what's happened, even after all this time since the win at Anfield.

My personal player of the season award's gotta go to either Ali Al-Habsi for some truly amazing saves throughout the season (the one from Yossi Benayoun at the Emirates springs to mind in particular), or Gary Caldwell for how he led the side from the back for the last 10-odd games.
Well done to your team! Remarkable final quarter of the season - I'm astonished at how well Gary Caldwell has performed against some of the top teams in England. He was, shall we say, 'dodgy' in his time up here with Celtic - and playing against some fluff SPL opposition too. He's come on leaps and bounds, it seems. Either he's put in some heavy hours, else Martinez is a miracle-worker!

As for the weekend... well, Barton is a muppet of the worst kind. If I were a QPR fan I'd want shot of him, outrageous behaviour in such an important game for his team. No dignity at all. Get him to ****.
GravitySlips is offline   Reply With Quote