Music Banter - View Single Post - The English Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2012, 09:19 AM   #3708 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

Quote:
Originally Posted by GravitySlips View Post
Well done to your team! Remarkable final quarter of the season - I'm astonished at how well Gary Caldwell has performed against some of the top teams in England. He was, shall we say, 'dodgy' in his time up here with Celtic - and playing against some fluff SPL opposition too. He's come on leaps and bounds, it seems. Either he's put in some heavy hours, else Martinez is a miracle-worker!

As for the weekend... well, Barton is a muppet of the worst kind. If I were a QPR fan I'd want shot of him, outrageous behaviour in such an important game for his team. No dignity at all. Get him to ****.
Gary Caldwell amazing really, when they switched to a three man defence and put him as the leader in the centre, Wigan were a different side, surely a candidate for one of the best players of the season.

Joey Barton, the man's a total liability for any team, I really don't know who'd want to sign him, the amount of times he sees red............
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote