Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 03:04 AM   #4769 (permalink)
Antonio
VICTORY SCREEEEEEECH

Hey, has anyone checked out the newest Humble Indie Bundle yet?

The Humble Indie Bundle V (pay what you want and help charity)

Basically, they are offering some really great titles this time around, like Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Bastion, Limbo, the AMAZING Psychonauts (aka, my 2nd favorite game of all time) and a newer game, Superbrothers: Sword and Sorcery EP, along with all the soundtracks for each game

I already had most of these titles, but I wanted the soundtracks that came with them and the Superbrothers game.

One cool thing about this too is not only the fact that these are DRM free, but also that they are all multiplatform games, available for PC, Mac and Linux

for anyone who doesn't know what this is, the Humble Indie Bundle has been a compilation of a number of indie games, or games that have fallen out of the public eye and you set the price for what you want to pay. Now, before you start putting down 1 cent or a dollar for your price, keep in mind that all funds of this go directly to the developers of this game, to a charity, and a small part to the Humble Bundle itself to keep it going. In fact, you could actually adjust the payment in case you wanted it all to go to the developers, the bundle or the charity. That and I will say that to get Bastion and it's soundtrack, you need to beat the overall average paid for this, which right now is about $7.62.

In my opinion, you should at least have a look at this bundle cause you can't really get a deal on great games like this anywhere else right now.

My MB Journal-I talk about music and stuff!

add me on Steam!
http://steamcommunity.com/id/commandercool

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr dave
isn't this one of the main reasons for this entire site?

what's next? a thread made specifically to banter about music?
Antonio is offline   Reply With Quote