Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official "uh, why was this thread closed?" Thread
View Single Post
Old 06-23-2012, 11:53 AM   #53 (permalink)
midnight rain
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown Soldier View Post
Basically he wrote some pretty strong stuff about three of the members on here (of which I won't name, don't worry you weren't one of them) and then decided to go into graphic detail about the stuff he wrote, I'm amazed that he actually thought it wouldn't get deleted and the journal deleted as well.
I saw the post and only found one of the descriptions graphic tbh. I think he's pretty good friends with 2 of the members mentioned, so it was more a a bit of good-natured ribbing.

For those who saw the profilings, the one about the tinychat was a bit over-the-top probably (even though it did have a point in the end, which I 'd at), but the one about the paint I don't see as any worse than anything else said on MB all the time and the part about the resemblance to the actor was self-imposed, so hhbh wasn't really passing judgement on him, just mentioning what he brought up in the first place.

Most of what he said was pretty situational, and if you were involved in the original conversations you would understand it wasn't all that malicious, but I get that maybe it looks bad when you don't have that foresight. hhbh is a cool guy though so I thought it was worth a mention.