Music Banter - View Single Post - Music Help, Survey Studies, Poster Wants, Music Sheets Thread.
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2012, 05:33 PM   #30 (permalink)
Janszoon
Mate, Spawn & Die

Quote:
Originally Posted by kabum555 View Post
Hi, I'm a piano player and know a bit about classical music theory, but actually am a big fan of blues, blues rock and rock and roll. One of the major instruments in those generes is the harmonica, and I've been wanting to learn how to play it for a really long time, but never found a good method I could use for no payment. I've seen some of Erik's Harmonicanotes's 'Harmonica in 30 Days', but he doean't play good which made me stop, some of Gussow's videos, which seemed too high level, and some of JP Allen's free videos, which made me mostly think i should buy the rest of his videos.
Before I go buying off JP's videos, I'd like to know if there are any better video lessons, either payed or free, that could trach me how to play really nice (I'd like to get to Steven Tyler's level), or if there is any method to learn harmonica by myself in an efficient way (and if that method could work for more instruments - better, because eventually I'd like to learn guitar, bass guitar, ukulele, drums, etc.).
Thank you for the reading and for the help!
Have you tried your local library?
Janszoon is offline   Reply With Quote