Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 10-06-2005, 09:42 PM   #623 (permalink)
Ginny
Nossey Hoe

Quote:
Originally Posted by xEmochicKx
I dont believe anything the bible or the church says because its hard to follow something when theres so many opportunities to agree and disagree. If you believe,you believe everything or nothing at all. Its hard for me to believe all those stories the bible writes about when they sound so farfetched and lets face it, there isnt really any proof. Or this crap that its a disprespect to God when you dont go to church. I believe in God, except i really dont think he cares if i show up at church or not, the important thing is that i believe. Bull**** that he doesnt accept homosexuals.Bull**** that we are going to hell.Bull****=all the other moronic things the church is against.

And miracles do happen. There have been too many incidents in my life and in the lives of people i know where i jsut stopped and said to myself ''Wow, there really is someone out there watching over me.'' But i think it has to happen to you for you to believe it...
That was confusing with all the contradictions you had against yourself.

I'm on my knees, and so are you
Unfortunately for the wrong reasons.

Weebles wobble but they don't fall down!
Ginny is offline   Reply With Quote