Music Banter - View Single Post - Can't we all freely listen to what we want to?
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2012, 12:50 PM   #34 (permalink)
MyName
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by LOLPOCALYPSE View Post
You are being a hypocrite. If you go ahead and stereotype black/death metal fans as little pussies than I will stereotype all Limp Bizkit fans as trailer-trash wiggers with little musical taste. You are attempting to objectively analyze death and black metal.

I can guarantee you that if any member of this forum saw you on the street with a Limp Bizkit shirt on they wouldn't say anything and leave you alone. I don't see the accuracy in your stereotype anyway. I myself like black and death metal, and I was a linebacker for my high school (and heavily recruited by colleges, including Ivy League schools). My friends that like black and death metal are also very athletic. Judging by your wonderful way with words, they are much smarter than you as well. I guess we aren't real men though, since we don't enjoy Golden Cobra as much as you.

Your original post would have been fine if you left it at your "freedom to listen question", however, you followed it up with insults against black and death metal fans. You should have been smart enough to know that the group of kids you met (that think music is cool because "it is about torture") is not representative of metal fans.

Your ignorance offends me, and I'm not even an elitist. Go back home, baby troll.
If I made a grammar mistake feel free to correct me.

I wasn't against black/death metal until this happened. And what's worse, that incident just provoked more trouble. Now another group of metalheads suddenly turned quite cold towards me, and overall situation in my neighborhood is heating up and there is almost some kind of war between metalheads and rap fans, and I liking both am trying to stay away from it. I also heard that 2 of those black metal fans about 15-16y old dressed all black with make up on face, took a sickle and started trying scare women and children on the street but they ran into the wrong guy and he beaten them both up. Too bad I wasn't there, they must have looked silly I would have laughed alot

I may have immature stereotypes but as you can see at least I have reasons for them, and, ironically, this whole confrontation is going bad for the black/death metal fans who started it lol. I'm sorry if I offended any NORMAL black/death metal fans and I officially apologize, that really wasn't my intention I was just pissed off over dumbness of some stupid people.

BTW, one of those 3 who attacked us was filming the whole thing so you may even find the vid on youtube though I don't know why they'd put a vid of them getting ass kicked on youtube :P. My friend was wearing a SlipKnot t and black jeans and has neck long brown hair, I was wearing blue jeans and Limp Bizkit t and have short black hair, but oh well you know how the conversation went so if you see that vid please let me know