Music Banter - View Single Post - Can't we all freely listen to what we want to?
View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 05:31 PM   #132 (permalink)
Trollheart
Born to be mild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
This seriously cracked me up, I read it in Mr Burns's voice!
I don't think Mister Burns would be so lenient. Plus, he only listens to those old wax-roll records, you know the ones? I think... HEY! WHAT ARE YOU....? That's quite enough of that, you young lollygagger! Get back to work post haste! Now, as for my musical tastes, well you can't go wrong with those (ha ha) hilarious Black and White Minstrels, now can you? Ah yes, reminds me of that plantation I, er, never owned. Never proven, not by a court of law in THIS land. I remain at large! Now, where was I? Who are you? What the blazes kind of name is "Vanilla"? What are you, some sort of "iced cream"?

Yes, well, I can't eat the stuff myself. On my third heart, you know. Can't be too careful. I doubt Smithers would be able to, ah, acquire a fourth for me. Hmm. Wonder what ever happened to that little girl? What? Oh come ON! I'm only a hundred and two! My life is just beginning! Why should some snotnosed little... Excuse me. Ah-hoy-hoy? Yes this is he. Stole your heart, you say? Well, I have always considered myself a bit of a Don Juan, even at my age... oh. STOLE your HEART. Gah. I see. How did you get this number, little girl? Who's your mother? Where is she? Senator who? Ah. Excuse me just a moment.

SMITHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!