Music Banter - View Single Post - Can't we all freely listen to what we want to?
View Single Post
Old 10-03-2012, 04:20 PM   #136 (permalink)
Elf
Groupie

Talking Reply to origional post

what I would say to this is that everyone has different views on music and the way to express their love for music. some people feel that because they listen to a certain so called genre of music they must abuse others for a different belief. I can see why
Quote:
some took me for a villain
part. some of the comments that you posted could be seen as you attacking their taste in music after they attacked yours, so I can see why people with the same interests such as Mayhem and Deicide may think that comments such as
Quote:
REAL rap is stuff like Tupac, Eminem, Eazy E etc and FYI at least most real rappers are from hood/ghetto and they've seen more violence and death than you and most other poserish sub-urban wanna-be-hard bands you listen to have".
are insulting. You basically insulted people who listen to that music and have done the same as the others did to you.

I believe music is a personal thing and everyone should be allowed to express their love for music and bands however they want as long as it doesn't insult others.