Music Banter - View Single Post - U.S. Election Day — Obama vs. Romney
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 05:24 PM   #135 (permalink)
FRED HALE SR.
Neo-Maxi-Zoom-Dweebie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
He might have a good idea, but no details to explain it, and he refuses to do so.
Well then your description would lead me to believe its not a good idea? I won't be voting for Romney but I have taken the time to look over his political career and the issues which he deems as important. I have stuck on two issues I think he has a better plan for Energy and job creation. Obama has had ample time to create some non govt sector jobs and hasn't really provided a whole lot of help. He also harped about bringing govt aid to infrastructure which was a huge platform for his success in getting elected in 2008.

I know Romney has been hammered over his reliance on outdated energy sources but he has really taken initiative in holding a high standard for creating clean energy. Obama has done his small part in creating these jobs in this area but its been unsuccessful for the most part. Ultimately the debate sounded like every other debate an extreme amount of rhetoric that leads us back to square one.

I'm voting for Freebases cat, I implore everyone else to do the same.

I guess I should expand on my Obama clean energy debacle a bit. Here in California he created a multitude of jobs based on solar panels. He put a huge amount of money into the factories and at one point had created a multitude of jobs in the area. However all of those jobs have dried up and the factories have been closed with no opening in site. I'll have to find the news source its quite disheartening to watch someone destroy an industry before its had time to grow. The amount of money he spent on this project was astronomical and there is nothing to show for it at the moment. My friend moved to Northern Ca to get a job with one of the said companies and he now is working construction which is one of those industries hit very hard also. Maybe if Obama would spend some money on infrastucture he would have a worthwhile job. But Obama hasn't been as standup as he initially promised to the American people. He hasn't provided enough jobs through infrastructure or clean energy as he has promised. He created far more govt positions then he said he would.

TLDR?

Ultimately there is no chance in hell i'm voting for Romney and I'll eventually be swayed by the lies of our President as I was before. Yeah i'm a sheep.

Last edited by FRED HALE SR.; 10-05-2012 at 05:34 PM.