Music Banter - View Single Post - U.S. Election Day — Obama vs. Romney
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 05:29 PM   #136 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by FRED HALE SR. View Post
Well then your description would lead me to believe its not a good idea? I won't be voting for Romney but I have taken the time to look over his political career and the issues which he deems as important. I have stuck on two issues I think he has a better plan for Energy and job creation. Obama has had ample time to create some non govt sector jobs and hasn't really provided a whole lot of help. He also harped about bringing govt aid to infrastructure which was a huge platform for his success in getting elected in 2008.

I know Romney has been hammered over his reliance on outdated energy sources but he has really taken initiative in holding a high standard for creating clean energy. Obama has done his small part in creating these jobs in this area but its been unsuccessful for the most part. Ultimately the debate sounded like every other debate an extreme amount of rhetoric that leads us back to square one.

I'm voting for Freebases cat, I implore everyone else to do the same.
Too late.

I don't even know why I care so much about this, I live in New Zealand! But something about his treatment towards women really irks me. I wonder what his privilaged stage wife thinks of all his babble.

But I do agree with the job increasement need. Obama says he has been working on it but we don't really have any evidence to show that.