Music Banter - View Single Post - Can't we all freely listen to what we want to?
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2012, 08:23 PM   #148 (permalink)
Musicfanatic
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
That's a pointless question.

Of course it was pointless. I didn't mean it to be a sincere question one would have to answer; I was being pointless, if you get the joke now? It was probably too "Marxist" for you! Now, that's funnier than the Marx Brothers, L&H, Johnny Carson, Monty Python, Sam Kinison, Bill Maher and Mitt Romny rolled up in one!

Quote:
I like quirky humour but generally not vulgar comedy or routines that rely pretty much solely on expletives and rude references.
Hold up, wait a second, I'm lose there. Isn't "Simpson" humor about being rude...?
Quote:
Rowan Atkinson
I LOVE Bean. He. Completes. Me.

This thread has gone from make fun of MyName to making light of Trollheart. Sorry, dude, we didn't mean to. "Hehe." Just picture that one kid from the Simpsons...

Here's for MyName:

"Don't be sorry, just act like an adult next time... Use your pager to dial 911." I don't have a pager. And WHY would I call 911/police if I could handle them? To avoid a confrontation?"

Ever heard of a sarcastic joke? That happened to be one.

"Those guys NEEDED to learn they can't go around and beat up people"

I thought that that was your motive: you like to beat to a pulp any emo posers, right? Sounds like you're the one who needs to be taught a lesson, Police-father's boy.