Music Banter - View Single Post - The Walking Dead
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2012, 12:45 PM   #183 (permalink)
Mrd00d
Stoned and Jammin' Out

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janszoon View Post
I can't believe...

Spoiler for spoiler:
...that they just killed off T-Dog like that. After keeping him around in the background all through season 2 I assumed there was going to be some reason he was still on the show, like maybe there was a big showdown with Merle brewing. But nope, he was just bumped off abruptly for no good reason. Maybe the group is only allowed to include one bald black man at a time.
So...
Spoiler for spoiler:
Seriously, poor T! I saw it coming, like "LOOK BEHIND YOU T!! NO!!!!!" But he really had one of the best going outs. That double clothesline into the wall was well done. T does what I imagined one would do if put in the situation of being almost dead but friends/loved ones need you so you make that one important move that saves them. That was like that. At first I thought he was going to toss himself at them, but I should have known he was going to try to mess them up... I think he coulda taken those few out just knockin them in the face, but yeah, that was decent. Should have been more in the series for T, but like you say Jans, they picked up a new bald black man...

Anyone else cheer when Lori officially is removed from the picture? I at least yelled "Finally!!"

Mrd00d is offline   Reply With Quote