Music Banter - View Single Post - God is in your mind?
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 08:20 PM   #578 (permalink)
seekn4
Music Addict

Tore, you said that you would be glad to study any info I might have but I believe we tried that in march, and here is what happened, I told you to go to you tube and check out "gregg Braden the language of the divine matrix" it is 4 hrs long and you said you watched a few min and stated that he talked too slow and disregarded him as a con artists, how can you retort rationally, and intelligently if you won't even hear all of the evidence you are trying to contradict, you see how your judgements will keep you blinded? fyi he was talking slow cause the seminar was in italy and what he said had to be translated to Italian. And really there is no sense watching it if you aren't open to the possibly that he is right or else your mind will find one thing you don't agree with (and most likely just cause you don't understand) and your brain will focus on that and tune out everything else, you don't start to learn until you have the ability to observe without judgement. If you dismiss someone that dedicated their life to research on a subject cause they talk slow there is no sense in looking anymore, you already know all you will ever know.
seekn4 is offline   Reply With Quote