Music Banter - View Single Post - Favorite Lil Wayne Song??
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 09:40 AM   #20 (permalink)
Surell
Master, We Perish

Quote:
Originally Posted by mankycaaant View Post
Well, Surell that's a dumb reply.
I can tell this debate's gonna stay in a decent realm of maturity.

Quote:
He's not as talented coz he got old? No.
Have we not seen careers degrade over time? Artists becoming less interesting after a certain peak? Time has been a factor in an artist's falling off countless times. As time goes on, you oftentimes find less to talk about, or get to confident, or whatever other factor time takes its toll on.

Quote:
Or in case you're insinuating he lost talent due to being incarcerated?
Either way, it'd have been more credible not to respond.
No, I'm talking about deteriorating mental health. Charles Manson used to be a musician, used to have connections, and may have been a pretty smart dude; have you seen the videos of him now? His brain's a puree of horror thanks to drugs, he can't even manage to squeeze out a half-coherent sentence. Al Capone was once a sharp man as well, but thanks to syphilis he somehow contracted, he spent his last days waddling around his house probably not knowing where or who he was.

Quote:
Wayne's had enough chances. I have no intention in checking out his older material.
If you enjoy it, power to you.
Nothing about him entices me to check; again.
Speaking of shoddy credibility. How has he had enough chances when you've given him zero? The math went wrong somewhere in there.
^if you wanna know perfection that's it, you dumb shits
Spoiler for guess what:
|i am a heron i ahev a long neck and i pick fish out of the water w/ my beak if you dont repost this comment on 10 other pages i will fly into your kitchen tonight and make a mess of your pots and pans
Surell is offline   Reply With Quote