Music Banter - View Single Post - What Concerts Are You Going To In The Next Few Months
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 05:31 PM   #2745 (permalink)
Scarlett O'Hara
Make it so

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackhammer View Post
Same here, I haven't got around to seeing them yet which is criminal really. Glad you enjoyed them RVCA.

I got them!!! Tickets to see the Foals next week in one of my favourite venues too. Cost me a bomb though. I ended up paying over £70 for a pair of tickets that would have only cost me £30 if I had known of them playing but well worth it. As I have posted before, my eldest son loves them and hasn't been to a gig yet so to take him to see the band as his first gig is something quite special for me especially as it's so close to the 1st anniversary of his mothers passing.

I was determined to get the tickets and knowing we will watch the band together seems like some sort of odd catharsis for us both (I hope). We will get drunk, dance around, forget ourselves for a couple of hours and hopefully have some great memories to fall back on.
I'm kind of surprised you haven't seen Opeth to be honest. Are the Foals good as I've been seeing them pop up around here?