Music Banter - View Single Post - Best Comedy Songs - Come laugh your butt off with us!
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2012, 02:57 PM   #32 (permalink)
slappyjenkins
Music Addict

Quote:
For example, a very good question for people to ask is why they may think whites are only allowed to make fun of other whites, like you mention.
Oh it was just an observation about stand up. I've noticed that Blacks can say anything about any race and no one is uncomfortable. They can even say the 'N-word' and everyone laughs and laughs. Mexicans and Asians can poke fun at themselves and even delve into making fun of blacks and everything is still cool. Now here's the white person...'Boy them 'N-words' sure do have big ding dongs don't they?' --crowd goes silent --- and everyone looks around like 'are we allowed to laugh?' It's not really that extreme but haven't you ever noticed how white stand up comedians seem to walk on egg shells about everything. That was all that comment was meant to imply...

I love the non-PC, ethnic, religious, and political humor, but I also love physical humor or something just plain acting silly.

Here's another classic 'funny' song and I'm not even sure they meant this to be purely comedic The bloodhound gang had a way of making quality music that still came off as comedy based. Is 'Firewater Burn' worth a post here?

Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch - YouTube
slappyjenkins is offline   Reply With Quote