Music Banter - View Single Post - What Are You Listening To Right Now? II
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2012, 08:48 AM   #7355 (permalink)
Blarobbarg
Do good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrankBeardjr View Post
you listen!

Yeah, I don't think so. Sorry, but when I think of "a beautiful piece of music" I tend to not think of a modern overproduced "fun" song. I'm thinking modern classical, minimalist ambient, layered tapes, something along those lines. If that's what you like go for it man... but it's not for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelli View Post
@Blarobargg - That one was great. Kinda like a giant wave crashing over me when I'm already really sleepy, although I can't tell if it's supposed to sound relaxing or ominous :o
I'm glad you enjoyed it so much. If you liked it, check out the rest of his albums- Bersarin Quartett is just one guy, some German ambient electronics producer- start with the self titled release and then listen to II after. If you are really liking it, get back with me, I know a lot of similar music that you will love.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojopinuk View Post

PALLBEARER - SORROW AND EXTINCTION (2012)
After 2012 doom releases from the likes of Witchsorrow, I was in need of something worthwhile. Traditional doom that doesn't just sound recycled and offers more than a Sabbath/Wizard rehash that doom fans have heard time and time again. Its psychedelic, its retro while still being modern and relevant and it's ****ing good.

You know, I can always rely on you to post something really, really good. That song is fantastic, and I'm going to guess that the rest of the album is, as well. Will be listening to this ASAP.

。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆ ^my RYM^  。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆

(◠‿◠✿)
Blarobbarg is offline   Reply With Quote