Music Banter - View Single Post - VEGANGELICA's Collection
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2013, 10:53 AM   #342 (permalink)
slappyjenkins
Music Addict

^^I had to come in and reply to this.

Vegangelica, even though our view points are fundamentally at odds on the concept of a creator, you present your side with clarity and care and logic(you know how big a fan of logic I am). I have always appreciated your responses, as they cause me to take different paths in my thinking that I would have otherwise not explored.

And you have brought awareness with your kindness to the suffering and eventually death of our livestock, grown for no other reason than to feed us. I'm not completely done with meat yet, as that is a hard dietary habit to break, but please please know that you saved at least one chicken or cow or pig as I have cut back on my meat eating quite a lot.

It IS difficult to rationalize contributing to the suffering of animals when there is no direct need to do so.

So you have made a positive change in me and allowed me to explore other alternatives, and just plain got me to thinking!

I expected no less from you.