Music Banter - View Single Post - Dimensions and Their Numerical Progression
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 05:53 PM   #21 (permalink)
seekn4
Music Addict

I see the demensions as a conscious awareness state of being or way of thinking. Closed minded people or people who only think things are black or white are what I see as 1d beings. 2d beings I see as people who are a little more open minded and let the mind produce just a little more options. I see 3d beings are the ones who can look at the world and only see possibilities that are visual and feel powerless to change anything, basically a victim mentality. And I see 4d beings as people who live by feeling who see all options and make a decision to choose the option that they want and feels perfect to them and gives them positive energy.

For example a 1d being will say smoking causes cancer, a 2d will say smoking only causes cancer in 33% of those who smoke, a 3d being will say if smoking only causes cancer in 33% of people how do you know how can you say for sure if it is smoking causing it, cause 33% of men will get prostate cancer. And a 4d being says I don't believe what the world says I am going to create my own reality and believe that it isn't what you put in your body that causes cancer and that will be my reality and live in peace without fear.
And if you live in any demension below the 4th you live in fear.
seekn4 is offline   Reply With Quote