Music Banter - View Single Post - aliens
Thread: aliens
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 04:25 PM   #171 (permalink)
blastingas10
Music Addict

I've read through this whole thread and I must say I was pretty neutral on the subject, until I read this. I've watched ancient aliens and told myself, "this is the supidest, most ridiculous ****." While I'm not convinced that any of this is true, I think the case that was made in this thread Is more believable than the argument that the skeptics had. None you skeptics really had much to say. On the other hand, there is some really intriguing, I won't say evidence, but there are some intriguing accounts. Oojay had some really intriguing arguments. Of course nobody is going to believe his abduction story, even if he recorded it all and interviewed one of the damn aliens, it would easily be dismissed as fake.

It seems to me that there are many signs that point to the truth, but since there isn't concrete evidence In front of everyone's faces, it will continue to be denied. I'm not going to say any of it is true or false, but considering the high probability of alien life and all the depictions of extra-terrestrial things throughout human history, it seems to be more plausible that there is and was something strange going on. More plausible than everyone being either mistaken or full of ****.
blastingas10 is offline   Reply With Quote