Music Banter - View Single Post - aliens
Thread: aliens
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 05:41 PM   #172 (permalink)
seekn4
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by blastingas10 View Post
I've read through this whole thread and I must say I was pretty neutral on the subject, until I read this. I've watched ancient aliens and told myself, "this is the supidest, most ridiculous ****." While I'm not convinced that any of this is true, I think the case that was made in this thread Is more believable than the argument that the skeptics had. None you skeptics really had much to say. On the other hand, there is some really intriguing, I won't say evidence, but there are some intriguing accounts. Oojay had some really intriguing arguments. Of course nobody is going to believe his abduction story, even if he recorded it all and interviewed one of the damn aliens, it would easily be dismissed as fake.

It seems to me that there are many signs that point to the truth, but since there isn't concrete evidence In front of everyone's faces, it will continue to be denied. I'm not going to say any of it is true or false, but considering the high probability of alien life and all the depictions of extra-terrestrial things throughout human history, it seems to be more plausible that there is and was something strange going on. More plausible than everyone being either mistaken or full of ****.
I have to agree with you, there is just too much to dismiss it as bs, this isn't a new topic. The subject of beings coming from outside of our solar system has been around for more than 5000 years. Zacharia Sitchen translated some of the oldests texts known to man from ancient sumaria and those texts have the same suggestions that we do get visited by "aliens" and the bible also but they are called "angels". Sitchen has many interviews on you tube that are quite fascinating because its amazing how much they knew about the cosmos and our solar system, they knew things our science just figured out in the last hundred years. He also has wrote several books. But if anyone gets a chance check out his interviews, won't hurt to see another side of the story, he also translated some text that has the most logical theory to how humans came to be on this planet. There is also a text that describes coming into this solar system on a craft and describes what the planets looked like and what the earth looks like from space, and they knew this 5000 years ago, its worth checking out. Peace
seekn4 is offline   Reply With Quote