Music Banter - View Single Post - Jodie Foster officially declares that she is a lesbian in a emotional speech
View Single Post
Old 01-16-2013, 02:43 PM   #97 (permalink)
Face
Music Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ki View Post
Yeah, he tends to skip questions toward his arguments.
I didn't realise I have an argument. Do you have one?

The obvious answer is no, I wouldn't consider someone who repeatedly (at least twice) and willingly (as in there were no outside circumstances overly pressuring them such as safety, date rape drugs etc) slept with (as in had sexual intercourse with) with the same gender (as in they share the same type of genetailia) to be straight.

Please note, person or persons matching the above description are not definitely gay. This is intended as a general outline for a situation in which I would not categorize someone as straight, which I have typed after being repeatedly asked about differing scenarios and specifics. It does not sufficiently cover alll demographics, which include but are not limited to transsexuals, transgenders, hermophrodites. Nor does it cover different levels of physical intimacy, like spooning, making out, dry humping, or tossing the salad either. I apologise for not taking the time to come up with a complete guide that covers my opinion on all possible scenarios.

Please don't take it personally if I don't take the time to answer any further questions regarding increasing specific descriptions or scenarios. This is mainly due to being bored of the subject, but feel free to assume it's because I'm a closeminded bigot of a homophobe who can't handle your openmindedness as well if you wish.

Thankyou all!

Last edited by Face; 01-16-2013 at 06:27 PM.