Music Banter - View Single Post - The Couch Potato: Trollheart's Televisual and Cinematic Emporium
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2013, 05:45 AM   #17 (permalink)
Unknown Soldier
Horribly Creative

I've now watched the pilot and the first three episodes of season one and I've got to say that it would be a travesty if you didn't review every episode of the series now that you've started them. As you say some episodes are much better or more important than others, so I know you'll going to include them. For the others you could just do a few lines etc stating any important stuff (as I've noticed you're doing) Another idea of mine, might be an episode rating guide Your episode guides are concise, thorough and seem to miss nothing out.

I also really think you should do a feature on the other Doctors to be a companion to modern Doctor Who. It's like somebody doing a big feature on heavy metal and not mentioning anything pre-1990s. You could for example do a feature on each Doctor and the key stories, enemies and key companions etc. I'm a real Doctor Who buff from this period, so I for one would read it with real vigour and notice any errors you'd make
If you can't deal with the fact that there are 6+ billion people in the world and none of them think exactly the same that's not my problem. Just deal with it yourself or make actual conversation. This isn't a court and I'm not some poet or prophet that needs everything I say to be analytically critiqued.
Metal Wars

Power Metal

Pounding Decibels- A Hard and Heavy History
Unknown Soldier is offline   Reply With Quote