Music Banter - View Single Post - VEGANGELICA's Collection
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 05:06 AM   #345 (permalink)
VEGANGELICA
Facilitator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbons View Post
For a well-loved father and his wonderful, caring, brave daughter who has a beautiful soul. I am very sorry, Erica.

Thanks, ((Liz)). I know you aren't around here much recently and so thank you for remembering and following up on our conversations about my dad to tell me you were thinking of me. The song you shared made me smile because my dad liked that one. I remember a distinct conversation he and I had about it.

I hope you are well!!! !!! !!! !!!

Liz, I wanted you to know that early last year I bought a Telecaster because I hoped and planned to use it for the Hearth song to surprise you! I bought it used on eBay from a nice grandpa in Minnesota who had fallen in love with the guitar in a shop in 2006 but decided to part with it to use the money for another purpose. I still have happy memories of planning and writing that song for you, and so thank you for being you and therefore inspiring it. I loved surprising you!!! (http://www.musicbanter.com/song-writ...ml#post1154963)

I just haven't recorded much music this last year and I fear I might not get to recording the song for you for some time. Yet I thought you'd like to know that you inspired me to purchase a Telecaster because I had wanted to make that jangly sound you and I both like. I still think about your dream guitar and hope you get her/him/it someday.

Please don't be a stranger, Liz, but whatever you do, I hope you continue to be happy and fulfilled wherever you are. All my best to you, always.
If a chicken was smart enough to be able to speak English and run in a geometric pattern, then I think it should be smart enough to dial 911 (999) before getting the axe, and scream to the operator, "Something must be done! Something must be done!"

Last edited by VEGANGELICA; 03-11-2013 at 06:38 PM. Reason: Added link to "Hearth," realizing visitors might have trouble finding it, if they wished to, in my long thread
VEGANGELICA is offline   Reply With Quote