Music Banter - View Single Post - Limp Bizkit - Nookie - deep subtle message revealed
View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 02:06 AM   #13 (permalink)
MyName
Music Addict

Black Francis I listen to Deftones more than Limp Bizkit these days but I still ****ing hate Back to School, along with the video and yeah, I've heard it before already. That's rap rock done wrong. They tried to be Limp Bizkit and do one song like that to promote their album but they failed in every way possible. They're just not good at mixing rap with rock and Chino doesn't have the voice for rap. It was even listenable the first minute, but that moaning and stuff isn't fit for rap rock. If you want to see the good version of the song, try Pink Maggit, that's what they're good at. And BTW it is 3 Dolla Bill, not 2

What do you mean Limp Bizkit just rode that wave? Are you trying to say that they made music just for the money cause they saw that kind of music is popular at the moment? I don't think so. I think they saw the new wave of music, liked it and wanted to be a part of it and not in it JUST for the money. They still made Unquestionable Truth pt1 and Gold Cobra in 2006/2011 even though rap rock was actually an underground genre at that time so it doesn't make sense if you say they do it only for the money.

You think he isn't a genius lyricist? He is far more than that, he is a PROPHET. Everything happened exactly like in my interpretation of Nookie. He got thrown away by the music industry when rap rock stopped being popular and then he learned his lesson and stayed true to himself.

Ok maybe I went a bit too far here, there are only indications he is a prophet but he definitely is a genius lyricist as I've just proven. I always knew there is a deeper message in their music and I've finally revealed it and I finally know what Fred Durst really intended the song to be.

Limp Bizkit - Rollin interpretation coming soon
MyName is offline   Reply With Quote