Music Banter - View Single Post - Limp Bizkit - Nookie - deep subtle message revealed
View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 05:46 AM   #57 (permalink)
MyName
Music Addict

Black Francis - Actually, I listen to Deftones/LB depending on my mood. But if I had to choose I actually prefer Deftones a bit more. Its just that Back to School is a bad song and that style of music is not fit for them. I'm a very realistic person and I don't just mindlessly defend everything a band I like does. F.e. some things that bother me about LB.

Almost whole RMV album is bad and its B-sides make me vomit. I also hate Durst's rapping/screaming voice in some songs, f.e. rapping in "Hot Dog" and screaming in "Get a life". Sounds too high pitched and annoying.

But then again I like his rapping in songs like "Combat Jazz" and "Bring it Back" and screaming in "Eat you alive"

I actually like Durst's singing and I think their version of the song is better than The Who's. I think The Who's version is simply outdated and that their singer's accent is very unpleasant. That's not to say Limp Bizkit never did bad covers, I literally laughed my ass off when they did a cover of Opiate(originally by Tool). He made OPIATE sound cheerful like an intro song of some children show.

Limp Bizkit - Rollin interpretation coming today. Its a very profound and meaningful song and it'll be a joy to reveal its message.
MyName is offline   Reply With Quote