Music Banter - View Single Post - How many more lectures will Vegangelica make?
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2013, 12:54 PM   #51 (permalink)
Arya Stark
"Hermione-Lite"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Urban Hat€monger ? View Post
When you see the kind of moron we regularly have to pander to you shouldn't be surprised that we occasionally lash out once in a while. You should be more surprised it doesn't happen every day.

You kind of get tired of these miserable f*cks who only ever post to criticise everything you do.

F*ck them.
Quote:
Originally Posted by duga View Post
What I find funny about Whiskey is that he really never got it that bad (at least from what I've seen). For some reason, though, he felt he was constantly singled out and sent countless emails to EVERY mod asking about why this was. It got old. Even for me...and I didn't really deal with him that much. In the end, I doubt he left because he felt insulted. I think he left because he wasn't getting the attention he wanted.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Burning Down View Post
I like Vegangelica too, always have and always will. I was being honest with her with how I felt about what she posted in the other thread, but I wasn't making fun of her. Sadly there are a lot of members here who like to push people's buttons and troll. Fortunately I'm not one of them, it's not my style.
In response to all of these, I just want to let you know I wasn't really standing up directly for Whiskey, lmao. I don't really come by often so I don't know about the user themselves. I guess I was referring to how the "attack" which was obviously a joke went from Whiskey to Erica.

I know that it gets annoying having to deal with stupid users, so that's not really what I'm dealing with, lol. I guess I just meant that Erica was responding to the joke thread you made (she may have been a little sensitive, but she meant only to stand up for someone) and then in response to her, a thread was made ABOUT her. And she was told to get off her high horse and that she was rude and aggressive when in reality she was just saying what was on her mind.

Just as urban said, people did lash out.

It's not really a big deal to me, I just think Erica was kind of put down for speaking her mind when everyone knows she does that already. She's not on a high horse, she's not rude, she's a sweetheart.

MB Journal.
Azucar y Especia. My blog.
Arya Stark is offline   Reply With Quote