Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 11:24 PM   #12996 (permalink)
Exo
All day jazz and biscuits

Holy Motors

Holy Sh*t.

Please tell me one of you have seen this movie so that I can talk more in depth about what I just saw. Seriously. Holy ****.

F*ck Daniel Day Lewis. Denis Lavant should have been given an Oscar for what he did in this film. He was incredible. He was both emotional and physical in what is truly one of the strangest roles in the strangest movie I have ever seen. Yet! This movie was brilliant. It's the best yet most confusing and thought provoking film that came out last year. I don't even know how to describe it. It's basically a film about performers and the audience but the line between them is so think that you have no idea what is real, what is an act, or who the hell is even watching it.

It revolves around a performer who is brilliantly played by Lavant who is driven around in a limousine being carted to each performance. Every time he exits the vehicle the show is on. That's all I can really say because the film is such a mind f*ck that it's better to enjoy it knowing as little as possible.

Please. Somebody watch this so I can talk about it. Please.

Lynch/10

SUPREME POO BAH MODERATOR EXTRAORDINAIRE
Exo is offline   Reply With Quote