Music Banter - View Single Post - What Game Are You Playing Right Now?
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2013, 08:50 PM   #5580 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

So for whatever reason I decided to download World of Warcraft again last night and started playing an undead mage. I got to about level 16 and realized that I was already bored, so instead I picked these up on Steam.

Mass Effect

I played this pretty hard back in late '07 when it came out and I was off work with a fractured foot. Unfortunately my 360 died and I lost my saves, and I really wanted to import my Shep from the previous game. When it comes to long RPGs I prefer the PC, but I have to say I'm a little disappointed with the quality in the PC port. The textures are pretty ugly and I'm playing it maxed out, but apparently there are some fixes I can do so I'll give that a try. Graphics are secondary to me anyways, but when I can play BioShock maxed out as well... well I know my PC can do better and I want it to be better.

Edit: Woot! Changed a few lines in the .ini file and now it looks much nicer than the 360 version.

BioShock

Funnily enough I haven't played this game since 2007 either, so I'm hoping 5 1/2 years is enough time to let the magic take me in again.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote