Music Banter - View Single Post - What's The Latest Film You Have Seen?
View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 10:13 PM   #13097 (permalink)
Alfred
one big soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThePhanastasio View Post
As far as Nolan, I'd also say that Inception kind of earned its place. It was a blockbuster, but there was certainly a great deal more going on than your run of the mill blockbuster action-packed flick. It managed to be extremely popular, and make the average movie patron think at the same time. I think that it was important in that way, even if there are way better movies that are underlauded.
Everyone says this but I completely disagree. The movie wasn't difficult to understand if you just pay attention to the dialogue, the characters literally spell everything out to you. I don't think I've ever seen a movie with that much exposition before.

All I had to do was type in Inception exposition on Youtube, and it comes up with a video that just shows Ariadne asking questions about the logic of Inception and the heist plan.

expoCEPTION - YouTube

It's a good movie, but it really isn't that difficult to understand if you can pay attention. People just say it is because they've never watched a difficult film before.