Music Banter - View Single Post - What Shows Have You Been To Lately?
View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 12:26 AM   #42 (permalink)
LoathsomePete
Cardboard Box Realtor

Lucky bastard. They were suppose to play here 2 years ago but cancelled because of weather. Sucked to because they were supporting their newest album Outside which I've just recently rediscovered. Luckily I did see them in 2008 when they were touring their sophomore album. It was a Monday night show at some dive that went on an hour later because of some mix up. I was determined to see them and I was absolutely enthralled with their banjo player, and I feel safe to say that was when I decided the banjo was a legitimate instrument that I wanted to play.

Anyways I just found out Munly & the Lupercalians will be playing at some countryfest in September so I can check off seeing Jay Munly live, off the bucket list. I was actually listening to a Slim Censsas Auto Club live album today and that's a show that's definitely on my live list. Still I'll settle for a Munly show and I'm quite willing to pay the price and make the drive.

In more recent shows I'm going to Built to Spill on this coming Thursday, not a bucket list show, but certainly a show to see.
LoathsomePete is offline   Reply With Quote