Music Banter - View Single Post - Who Would It Be And What Would You Ask; and, One Song You Would Play??
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 03:48 PM   #12 (permalink)
blankety blank
Passerby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mello View Post
James Holmes is a psycho mo fo. Shooting up a movie theatre full of people. I just don't know why he didn't start from the back. I mean have you ever stood at the back of a movie theatre and just gandered at all the still heads of life entranced by the big screen. It truly is a wonderful sight. Perhaps he wanted to see the terror on their faces, and hear the curdling screams. It cups well facing front. And I've heard speculation about it all being his deal. The weapons he had were apparently millitary grade. Which would be hard for a college drop out to get. SO I guess I'd ask him what he learned, and if it either scared him, or glorified him, into his reasoning to take so many people out. What sickness he was down with?? Disturbed !!
Wow Isaiah, it appears that you have contemplated this scenario He was a genius dude, and, crossed over into that Pandora's box that opened in your mind, as well as mine to be sure. I think when these people get that feeling of utter hopelessness, they start thinking that they are doing a good deed by taking either themselves or others out of this world, and, that might possibly help them to escape something they fear is infinite and endless misery. You know that feeling; I know it better, but, I think that is the trigger. Kill or be killed becomes the escape route. So, let's put some Fuel on the fire for all of these staunch non-believers, or, the ones who say my way or the highway.

If it weren't for music and a quark of real faith, I would be dead now too Mello. I wouldn't have taken anyone with me; I can't kill an ant. The lyrics are a strong message that applies to these situations.

Walk away, I walk the wire
And my fields are burning in the flames
Feel my way, blind in the mire
Struggling from your voice inside my head
But now everything's trying to drag me down
But I'll rip the sky from the ground
But tell me now, who's my saving one
Jesus or a gun
Stripped away my last desire
Nothing comes and nothing's sent away
Happiness I couldn't hire
Struggling from these thoughts inside my head