Music Banter - View Single Post - Pro-Life or Pro-Choice?
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2013, 11:40 AM   #85 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollheart View Post
Where did I ever say that? All I was doing is making it clear that I personally was not, and am not gay. I have no problem whatever with homosexuality or lesbianism, not in the least. I never intended my remark to give that impression, and I would think/hope that anyone else reading it would have realised this was "gay in a Batlord kind of way", in other words a simple joke that was meant to be inoffensive.

Christ! You can make anything offensive if you try. If someone wrote "he's a thick Irishman" or as thick as an Irishman I would be annoyed but would not take a huge amount of offence to it, just as if someone said to Fetcher you scots are all mean. It doesn't mean you denigrate the object of your comment. And anyway, what the ****? You've managed to completely misdirect and misrepresent my comment by picking holes in it. You've turned a completely sincere compliment into something you see as dubious. Why can't you just let things slide? It's not like I was saying gays are wrong, or to be gay is wrong! How careful do you have to be what you say around people like you? Christ! Again!
Urban beat me to it but you are taking the Lord's name in vain but that's to be expected from someone that can't see what they said is wrong and then attempts to defend their ignorant comment by using stereotypical jokes to explain it away. Those two things are fompletely different actually but I'm done. Not going to OT anymore.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote