Music Banter - View Single Post - The Music Banter Members' Journals Monthly Update Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2013, 07:58 AM   #148 (permalink)
Screen13
Music Addict

I plan to return to this soon. Researching on Exploitation Movies that played in Detroit took up a lot of my leisure time the last few weeks - always was a fan of those films and found a place that had a crapload of Microfilm.

In a way, I started my blog as something as a tribute to Cut Outs, but when I started seeing a lot of big albums with that mark (Blondes Have More Fun, for example...saw a used copy with a big saw mark and it certainly was no Promo), it was time to seriously do a re-think myself about what to to with Ghost Mall Music. Right now, I'm thinking straight New Pop 80's, various promotional fiascoes of the past and more about the very shady world of those lesser known albums from the tax shelters will be the way to go for the focus, with posts on the musicians themselves instead of just slabs of vinyl. Sometimes big ideas have to be edited, but it's always great to throw some ideas on the wall to see if even a few parts stick.
Screen13 is offline   Reply With Quote