Music Banter - View Single Post - Name A Band That No One Here Knows Much About......
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2013, 02:13 AM   #23 (permalink)
Alice in Chains
My Body is a Cage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Necromancer View Post
OK, I'll play. I dont think very many people know about this particular band named "Circus Maximis". You might have to listen to it a couple of times before it starts to grow on you. The "cheap" recording and all.

Circus Maximus - "Wind" (1967) - YouTube
I'm glad that someone actually mentioned this band. This song is one of my favorites from them. What's your favorite album from them? It's rare to see other fans.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post
Jungal
Indie/roots band from Australia who actually spend most of their time touring and recording in Canada, for some reason. They are pretty cool and their new stuff shows that they have grown so incredibly much as artists. The original music I posted by them is very dated and amateur, so be sure to check out their new stuff.
Jungal is a great band from what I've heard. I'm glad you mentioned them.
What's your favorite song from them?

Anyway, playing.
I think probably not many people know of His Name Is Alive. They're a pretty well-known band Michigan and they've been around for a while. But my favorite track from them is extremely underrated. It's definitely one of their best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Guy View Post
I feel that people have executed this type of thing before with much more substance and originality.
Alice in Chains is offline   Reply With Quote