Music Banter - View Single Post - What Concerts Are You Going To In The Next Few Months
View Single Post
Old 08-01-2013, 09:34 AM   #3034 (permalink)
Mojo
Melancholia Eternally

Really pumped for this one! The guy who organises it is the singer in local stoner metal band Druganaut. Last years was wicked, with Conan and Bong co-headlining it.

This year I am really looking forward to one of the Bong guitarists many other bands, Haikai No Ku, after a couple of good demos and their first full album which was pressed earlier this year. Space-rock influenced by lots of Japanese jam-bands.

Black Magician are a British traditional doom band and seem to be receiving rather a lot of hype as of late. I'm not sold on them yet so welcome the opportunity to see them live. Humanfly are a band I like but feel I may still be somewhat on the fence, so again I'm looking forward to seeing them. He's done very well to get these two booked. I missed them both at Desert Fest in Camden, London earlier in the year due to clashes with other bands.

The line-up has been amended since the flyer was made, I think, as I don't think Nately's are there, which is a shame. They are very good live and they have been replaced by Lords of Bastard and also, the first band on (not on the flyer), White Veil, are playing their very first gig - so I'm looking forward to checking them out.

I also know Corpse Twitcher, and he tends to play some really ****ing bizarre noise/electronica/terrifying madness. Always good fun.

Last.FM | Echoes and Dust
Mojo is offline   Reply With Quote