Music Banter - View Single Post - ASAP Rocky
Thread: ASAP Rocky
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 09:00 PM   #178 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Their freestyles were better than I was expecting. You can tell when they switch from doing off the top to spitting some writtens but overall still pretty damn good freestyles.

"Wanna be a jiggy nigga from the East Coast, right? The Beast Coast, right? / I know u feelin the feet close right? / A heat to ya face and ya teeth all tight / Flex got beats? we gon beef all night / ScHoolboy you betta school ya boy, hit you wit the ruler boy / I'm the new 50 Cent, I will ****in' Ja Rule ya, boy / Sh-sh-sh-shabba Ranks, before I hit you with the toola boy / Hit 'em wit the chopsticks, I will ****in' Thai food ya boy / I don't sell rocks, nigga I smoke 'em / **** around on crack and that's no jokin' / The weed had me laced, I started West Coastin' / The **** was too potent, now im ready to poke somethin' / Rock, wanna know somethin?, Sherane got good brain / a couple Harlem nikkas had that b*tch up in a chicken wang / you Top Dawg? I heard you in the lick of things a hollywood bully where you..."

That's another Kendrick response.

Also Trap Lord is so fucking good. I was playing that all day today.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote