Music Banter - View Single Post - Nickelback
Thread: Nickelback
View Single Post
Old 09-17-2013, 12:12 AM   #270 (permalink)
Nickelback_rules
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neapolitan View Post
Did you even listen to the video? I wish you did, so at least you could point out what parts of Santana's solo was Chad influenced.
I knew right off..just judging from a little thing called 'instinct' that Carlos and his guitar playing would be inspired from Chad. I had the video on but I was too busy listening and pumping the iron to the 'All the Right Reasons' album. Sorry, bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBig3 View Post
Well played yourself. Two birds with one stone on that one. You're on a watch-list now, but I begrudgingly respect you.

The trap was set, and you pounced on its victim.
No, not really. No one can deny the influence that Nickelback has had on a modern day Metallica.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Briks View Post
I'm not going to comment too much on the Metallica ripped of Nickelback thing. I've heard some crap about their newer albums.

Anyway, here's Nickelback ripping of themselves.

No, that is showing Chad's massive array of talent within the complexity of his own music archive, so to speak. Chad is a joker, he actually is a massive prankster. Chad just messing with you guys..like usual..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frownland View Post
I like how this thread correctly spelled Nickelback while the official Nickleback page in the music section is incorrect .
Yeah, the mods have been out to get us Nickelback 'fans' They always try to make it look like we have terrible spelling skills...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surell View Post
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

that's really good though.
It is. Ocean has always been out to model himself after such acts like Shinedown and the Nickelback boys themselves..
Nickelback_rules is offline   Reply With Quote