Music Banter - View Single Post - Got Feminism?
Thread: Got Feminism?
View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013, 02:36 AM   #235 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Obviously it's not easy to ignore but people trying to guilt trip each other for it is ridiculous.
not easy to ignore? it doesn't have to be ignored. Embrace your privilege and just realize that it exists. There doesn't have to be a negative association to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla View Post
Okay, I'm leaving because I can't unsee 216's post.
Good idea especially with that borderline racist post of his.

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post
theres not much separating the recognizing privilidge/guilt thing. it doesnt change much either way and doesn't for me, thats for sure. the black community is screwed and its usually whites they blame. no accountability.
Did you go to the black community and they all decided to share this unified opinion with you? I'm pretty sure you are just taking your experience with a few black people that tend to think that way and decide that they want to blame white people for everything. American society as a whole likes to pass the blame for different things off to others so I don't know why you are pigeon holding it to only the black community.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote