Music Banter - View Single Post - The Slut Debate
Thread: The Slut Debate
View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 02:56 AM   #210 (permalink)
GuD
Dude... What?

Quote:
Originally Posted by butthead aka 216 View Post

im fine with how society is cause im a man lol so i will let feminists tackle the slut issue or whatever. my main issue is ppl knowin what the reactions will be then doin it anyway and complainin about the said reaction. i mean i know girls whove slept with good numbers of guys but they are more discreet and dont flaunt it everywhere. if youre gonna flaunt what a slut you are then dont be surprised when ppl think of you as a skank and cry about it, its all about the presentation and appearance
I kind of agree with the second thing you said but you don't have to be a woman to be a feminist. I'm sure many of the more extreme variety of feminists would disagree but having male support and input (especially straight male's) is just as valuable. When talking about equality between sexes one must remember that there are two, and men and women ought to learn to cooperate as best they can (same goes for other things ie. race, socioeconomic background, etc.) and make sure that everyone is on the same page and not made to feel or be comparatively inadequate.

Quote:
whateverdude, ya bring up a good point my man. maybe women feel the same way about men but, especially when ya live in a small town and tend to know who has fukced with who over the years, some ppl become undateable because of their poor choice in partners. like if a chick has spent her teens and early 20s sleepin with a string of losers and douches then thats an immeidate flag that she doesnt have the best taste or judgement for me
That's basically exactly what I said, women like that aren't attractive because they don't make wise decisions or learn from their mistakes. I'm not sure if this is what you're doing but I don't think it's fair to look down on women like that though, they're obviously damaged and scorn can only make things worse for them. I would say to try and help them but I've tried that (once) and it did not go well for either of us. I don't have all the answers and if I did I bet I would end up wishing I didn't.

E: after re-reading my first post I realized I might not have given the impression I meant to. I'll edit that one too.
And still people want me dead
~msc

Last edited by GuD; 10-07-2013 at 03:18 AM.
GuD is offline   Reply With Quote