Music Banter - View Single Post - Kanye West - Yeezus
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2013, 06:23 AM   #292 (permalink)
djchameleon
A.B.N.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surell View Post
It's not a cohesion problem, Wolf had a pretty noticeable aversion to good track flow. It's just that the tracks don't feel urgent enough to warrant such a short album. Some of them sound almost identical, some sound like filler or are just kind of uninteresting. But this is all totally opinion. Personally, I thought the last album even had filler tracks, but here I shouldn't mind them as much because they're only, like, three minutes as opposed to seven.
I feel like 10 tracks was perfect for what he was attempting to do. He dabbled a bit in Death Grips like tracks near the beginning then on the second half of the album he stuck to what he knows best and ended it with a really soulful track that just tied the whole thing together.

Quote:
>:( that album had a full on story, man. Kanye wants to talk about concept albums, sheeeit.
He did a concept album already and that's why you love MTBDF because it was more concept related.

Quote:
I skip all through the album myself.
Which tracks did you actually end up liking then? I'm curious.
Fame, fortune, power, titties. People say these are the most crucial things in life, but you can have a pocket full o' gold and it doesn't mean sh*t if you don't have someone to share that gold with. Seems simple. Yet it's an important lesson to learn. Even lone wolves run in packs sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoxyRollah View Post
IMO I don't know jack-**** though so don't listen to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco Pepe Kalle View Post
The problem is that most police officers in America are psychopaths.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Batlord View Post
You're a terrible dictionary.
djchameleon is offline   Reply With Quote