Music Banter - View Single Post - Insult other members (with permission from them)
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 10:47 PM   #22 (permalink)
Engine
air quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
Sometimes when I poop, I use the shaping attachment from my old Play Doh fun set. I place it on my anus, and make poops in different shapes. There's nothing strange about that at all. I'm an American, living in America, and if I want to have poops shaped like stars, I have every right to. The founding fathers would have wanted it that way.
I know this wasn't directed at me but now I'm mad.
I'm holding a gun with it's barrel stuck into your ass right now and you have not even noticed because Floridians just poop at will, where they stand and let child protective services pick it up, if they ever come. Since you don't have any children in your house that you know of, they will presumably never come.

You feel it but think that it's just a piece of play doh you shoved up your ass a while back.

But, surprise, that's an actual gun up your ass. And I am standing there holding it. You thought I was your life-size cutout of Darth Maul but I hid that in your bathroom.

You are about to die watching your entrails exit your abdomen. You are too stupid to know what happened and before you die you will think, for a second, that some kind of gut-exploding virus hit the southeastern United States. Bang