Music Banter - View Single Post - Insult other members (with permission from them)
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 11:01 PM   #27 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine View Post
Okay, yes, even though I was talking about my actual gun that's pretty horrible because I did not know that you and my father were so in love. But you should at least acknowledge that my dad has been dead for seven years.
Sorry about that mate.

Back to it though.
Don’t ****ing mock me you pompous piece of ****. I don’t know who the **** you think you are but your obviously a dip**** who goes around acting like hes better than people buy im sure you just an ignorant **** just like everyone else you ****head. You know its pompous ignorant ****s like you who make me so mad i could ****ing murder a bitch. You think im ****ing playing games here? Hey i aint scared brother. I got a 45 with your name on it. So just come on over. Bring your gun and we’ll meet somewhere and we’ll just ****ing shoot this out cause i don’t give a **** man. I really dont. I just busted a nut in your moms face so what. You think i care if i ****ing live or die ill ****ing put a bullet in your head. This aint no joke man. Ill ****ing cut up your dead body and march around wearing your head as a hat while playing your penis like a flute to the tune of yankee doodle dandy. You wanna keep talking ****. Bring it bitch.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote