Music Banter - View Single Post - Insult other members (with permission from them)
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 11:07 PM   #28 (permalink)
Engine
air quote

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rezdaddy Longlegs View Post
Sorry about that mate.

Back to it though.
Don’t ****ing mock me you pompous piece of ****. I don’t know who the **** you think you are but your obviously a dip**** who goes around acting like hes better than people buy im sure you just an ignorant **** just like everyone else you ****head. You know its pompous ignorant ****s like you who make me so mad i could ****ing murder a bitch. You think im ****ing playing games here? Hey i aint scared brother. I got a 45 with your name on it. So just come on over. Bring your gun and we’ll meet somewhere and we’ll just ****ing shoot this out cause i don’t give a **** man. I really dont. I just busted a nut in your moms face so what. You think i care if i ****ing live or die ill ****ing put a bullet in your head. This aint no joke man. Ill ****ing cut up your dead body and march around wearing your head as a hat while playing your penis like a flute to the tune of yankee doodle dandy. You wanna keep talking ****. Bring it bitch.
I'm not gonna **** with a man who has chosen my dad's rotten corpse for his lover. I apologize. You two go on with your life and I wish you both a long, happy life together but, since neither of you can have kids, please don't bring any children into the home as adoptees. That would be sick.