Music Banter - View Single Post - Insult other members (with permission from them)
View Single Post
Old 10-28-2013, 11:10 PM   #29 (permalink)
Dr_Rez
Registered Jimmy Rustler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Engine View Post
I'm not gonna **** with a man who has chosen my dad's rotten corpse for his lover. I apologize. You two go on with your life and I wish you both a long, happy life together but, since neither of you can have kids, please don't bring any children into the home as adoptees. That would be sick.
Bro, Not tryin to start a fight, you dont have a clue on how the world works. I have seen sh*t you will NEVER SEE, I have lived threw thing you will NEVER live threw. I'll say what I think to anyone. As far as me coming to where ever you live and saying something to someone you know. I dont know them so why would I just walk up and say something that may or may not start a fight. Although if you would like to buy me a plane ticket from Iraq, I will take it and I'll say whatever you want me to; as long as I'm out of this place. Like I said before I'm not trying to fight with you, but you don't know everything nore do you know everyone. So you can't make statements like "you wont say things to people's faces.
*Shave one of my legs to pretend its a girl in my bed crew*
Dr_Rez is offline   Reply With Quote