Music Banter - View Single Post - Insult other members (with permission from them)
View Single Post
Old 10-29-2013, 10:10 PM   #73 (permalink)
Neapolitan
carpe musicam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankycaaant View Post
Alright, let's do this without Neo deleting my Plug comments;

You're a disillusioned suburban pile of white trash who gets off on pretending to live this rough and tumble upbringing just because you feel it in someway resonates with the obscure music you listen to.
You've been sheltered from the real world your whole life and are a lazy good for nothing dork who was too puny and unwilling to make the sports team, hence why your father doesn't like you and hence why you have so much angst.

Drop the act you must be the first 'homeless' person I've met with an extensive vinyl collection and unlimited internet access, who also might I add stays in hotels every damn night.
Oh what a hard life you must have........Oh I forgot you're American, you probably don't understand sarcasm. Fuck you. Non sarcastic. Get it?

You hop up on this site looking for attention for your fictitious tragedies but you won't get it from me motherfu**er. Go back to suckling your organic milk, grow up and realize how much of your internet persona is just malicious lies, then listen to some obscure band, cry and do it all over again. Loser.
I tend to believe what people say unless otherwise there is strong enough evidence to the contrary. I feel what he says is true. I delete those post because I felt there where in poor taste considering what he went through, imo you only said those things to flame him.

"it counts in our hearts" ?ºº?
“I have nothing to offer anybody, except my own confusion.” Jack Kerouac.
“If one listens to the wrong kind of music, he will become the wrong kind of person.” Aristotle.
"If you tried to give Rock and Roll another name, you might call it 'Chuck Berry'." John Lennon
"I look for ambiguity when I'm writing because life is ambiguous." Keith Richards
Neapolitan is offline   Reply With Quote