Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2004, 10:58 AM   #171 (permalink)
IamAlejo
Muck Fusic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffmariners
you are not from Iraq, do not talk about what goes on there

does not make sense? It shouldn't. tell me, what do you have access to that a foreigner does not? In fact, his view is more unbiased than yours, and should definately be input.

and calling Clinton is absurd, I'll just laugh about that though, no need writing an essay on it

edit: and oh, so should we say people that come home from Iraq and protest the war are EVIL? just because they witnessed the kiilling and sometimes massacring of innocent civilians and are traumatized, are they EVIL? seriously now..
I'll start with your edit. I live next to Norfolk, the largest military base in the world. Already two carriers have come home, and I've heard nothing of the "killing of innocent civilians" as you say it. Where you in Iraq? Then don't tell me about what's going on there. (it goes both ways) Are you even from the US? Because if you aren't, don't tell me about what goes on with our Presidents (it goes both ways). Do you understand how ridiculous of an arguement that is? And yes, Clinton was as dirty a President as anyone else. When he was Governor, he shelled money into his wife's business. When he was President, he embarressed the nation by getting sucked off in the oval office.