Music Banter - View Single Post - The Official Religious/Political Debate Thread
View Single Post
Old 07-30-2004, 01:38 PM   #172 (permalink)
ffmariners
Groupie

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamAlejo
I'll start with your edit. I live next to Norfolk, the largest military base in the world. Already two carriers have come home, and I've heard nothing of the "killing of innocent civilians" as you say it. Where you in Iraq? Then don't tell me about what's going on there. (it goes both ways) Are you even from the US? Because if you aren't, don't tell me about what goes on with our Presidents (it goes both ways). Do you understand how ridiculous of an arguement that is? And yes, Clinton was as dirty a President as anyone else. When he was Governor, he shelled money into his wife's business. When he was President, he embarressed the nation by getting sucked off in the oval office.

ok my turn, let me start with your signature:
"Arguing with me is like the Special Olympics....Even if you win you're still Retarded."

That is very true, because even if one makes a valid point you find a way to lower their intelligence by reading your replies...

Well aside from that, your arguments are like swiss cheese, just because I am not in Iraq does not mean I can not talk about it. If that were the case no one would be able to discuss world affairs. If that were the case there would be more Mussolini's and Hitler's. And once again, just because I am not from the US means I can not comment on it? It actually would make me more inclined to due to the less biased and more open media... But that is besides the point because I am from Maryland so you still have to listen to my arguments.

And Willy has some Psychological problems that made him cheat on his wife. JFK did it. Thomas Jefferson did it. The list goes on, son. Live with it. There is a difference between getting a blowjob in office and blowing up a hospital in another country under false pretenses.

edit: after rereading your response, I was shocked when I saw that you took my "were you in Iraq.." statement seriously. It is called sarcasm because you seem to believe that "are you an american.. then dont comment." That's why my Iraq comment was followed by "that should not make sense"